Saturday, September 17, 2016

Pumpkin Muffin Recipe

What better way to start off a Saturday, than pumpkin muffins!  My friend Candice shared this recipe with me years ago.  They are so moist and yummy.  I made a batch last week to share.  Emma and I delivered 4 plates of them to family and friends.  This recipe makes about 24 muffins.  I plan on making more today for my college girl to take back to the dorm tomorrow.  

Ingredients:
3 cups flour
2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp soda
4 eggs
2 cups brown sugar
2 cups canned pumpkin
1 1/4 cup oil
1 1/2 cup chocolate chips


In a large bowl, combine the flour, cinnamon, salt and baking soda.  In another bowl beat the eggs, sugar, pumpkin and oil.
Stir wet mixture into dry just until moistened-don't over stir!
Fold in chocolate chips.
Pour into greased or lined muffin tins.
Bake at 350 for 15-18 minutes.  Remove to wire rack to cool.
Makes 24 muffins.
Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment